BREEAM assessments are designed to help construction professionals understand and mitigate the environmental impacts of the developments they design and build. The method uses an evidence based assessment process, with a straightforward scoring system and recognised certification.
We have a team of registered assessors dedicated to BREEAM. As well as BREEAM our team is experienced in a wide range of complimentary disciplines including softer skills such as project management and programme delivery. Our aim is to change the traditionally held view that BREEAM is a hindrance to projects. Our service includes detailed assistance of evidence delivery using SRL templates; this reduces the work required by the design team and speeds up the successful completion and certification.
We don’t just give you a list of requirements and let you get on with it. We will help you to choose the most cost effective credits, advise how to achieve a desired rating and show you how to prepare supporting documentation. We tailor our service to suit your specific requirements.
- Public Buildings (Education, Higher Education, Healthcare, Prisons, Courts)
- Other Buildings ( Incl Assembly, Leisure, Fire Stations, Forestry Commission etc)
- Bespoke Buildings UK (Tailored Criteria, Whitbread Premier Inn)
- Commercial (Offices, Retail, Industrial)
- Residential Buildings (Multi-residential, Code for Sustainable Homes, Ecohomes)
- Use of SRL's BREEAM Templates
- Pre-assessment, how to achieve a desired rating
- Selection of the most cost effective credits
- How to prepare supporting documentation
More information available to download or call us on 01787 247595