Holbrook House, Little Waldingfield, Sudbury, Suffolk. CO10 0TF
Monday to Friday 9 am to 5.30 pm
SRL is a specialist engineering consulting and testing business, established over 50 years ago. We primarily work within the construction industry. Our Sudbury office is keen to recruit an Administrator to make sure the Consultancy runs efficiently and productively, whilst maintaining the friendly working environment we pride ourselves on.
- Assist our busy technical staff to deliver their work more effectively and efficiently?
- Help to manage our client relationships?
- Contribute to developing our administrative processes and procedures?
Duties and responsibilities;
- Working with our staff to prepare technical reports using Word, Excel, Sharepoint etc.
- Dealing with the administrative processes and procedures involved in managing our projects, including credit checks, setting up enquiries
- Arranging appointments for consultants with our clients, following up proposals and keeping track of enquiry status
- Appropriately directing client enquiries
- Supporting our staff with their diaries and arranging travel etc.
- Supporting the Receptionist in their absence by managing courier collections and deliveries, answering and operating phones, incoming and outgoing post, greeting visitors and stationery/stock control
- Generating purchase orders
- Project/resource management system admin; adding jobs, bookers, holidays, customers and making jobs live
- General company and project related administration duties as requested
- Supporting senior management with office Health & Safety
- Generating invoices, processing and sending to clients
- Assisting with Robust Details; calling to arrange site visits, creating packs, drafting reports, creating new site form registrations and uploading completed reports to RD website
- Drafting technical reports and marking up technical drawings
- Managing the deeds and warranties process, liaising with MD to review, validate scope and fee from PM, liaising with client regarding any issues and arranging them to be signed, returned and filed
- Overseeing SharePoint system to ensure documents are in date, relevant and organised
- Organising company events
- Assisting with forecasting and month-end reporting
- Supporting the debt chasing process
- Hiring kit and booking CSCS tests and cards
- Sending and managing customer feedback data
- QMS audits.
- Customer service orientated, with excellent people skills
- Confident to work without direct supervision whilst delivering agreed actions
- Effective at managing own time and that of others
- Able to multi-task and work within different teams
- Flexible and keen to develop new skills
- Able to manage expectations, solve problems and handle complaints
- Experience of previous office management/administration roles would be desirable but is not essential
If you feel that you can play a key part in the success of our office, then you could have a great future at SRL and we look forward to hearing from you.
To apply for this position please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
For more details on SRL, please visit our website: www.srltsl.com
If you would like to have an informal discussion about the role, please call Nicola on 01787 247595
In line with GDPR regulations, we will keep your CV until we have made a decision to progress your application further. If your application is not successful at any point leading up to the job offer stage, your CV and details will be permanently removed from our database. If your application is successful up to the point of job offer, your CV will be held on file and form part of the employment personnel files we hold on all employees.