Location: Sudbury (Suffolk), London or Manchester
SRL Technical Services Limited is an established environmental consultancy. We specialise in air quality, acoustics, environmental assessments, and energy auditing. Our air quality services include air quality impact assessments, dispersion modelling, indoor air quality and odour. We work widely in the external environment, design of the built environment, and the civil engineering/infrastructure sectors. We have an excellent reputation with our clients and others in the industry.
The role would suit an ambitious person who is keen to develop their career with an established and robust consultancy. We select our team on ability and attitude and we offer highly flexible roles for the right person. Whether you are a specialist or generalist we have roles where you can thrive.
We are looking for:
- an experienced professional with air quality and wider environmental consulting experience
- an exceptional graduate who is willing to commit to training at SRL
- Managing air quality consultancy projects
- Opportunities in other environmental disciplines
- Customer management and development
- Project team co-ordination
- Attendance at client project meetings and site visits
- Producing clear and concise reports
- Liaising with clients outside of project work and building effective business relationships
- General project and personal management: organisation, planning, collating information
- Technical work: assessing air quality impact, advising clients, reviewing options
- Working with others: peer-checking work, learning from & training others
- Client liaison: communicating with customers by email, telephone, video call, and face-to-face
- Development: improving methods, automating repetitive tasks, improving quality and service
Key skills and experience:
- Communication skills, both written and oral
- Project management
- Time management
- Data management
- Outgoing attitude
- Self-motivation and organisation
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Higher education qualifications in an environmental or suitably related discipline
- A desire to continue professional development throughout your career at SRL
Desirable skills and experience:
- Membership of technical/environmental bodies
- Client relationship management experience
We offer an attractive salary complemented by SRL’s tangible (bonus, pension, employee ownership schemes) and intangible (location, culture, flexibility) benefits. We discourage long hours and promote a healthy work/life balance; staff wellbeing is one of our priorities. You will know most of your colleagues by the end of your first week and interact with them daily.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates who meet or exceed the criteria regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion, or ethnicity.
For more information or an informal (and confidential) chat please contact Richard Budd on 01787 247595
To apply for this position please complete this application form.
In line with GDPR regulations, we will keep your CV until we have made a decision to progress your application further. If your application is not successful at any point leading up to the job offer stage, your CV and details will be permanently removed from our database. If your application is successful up to the point of a job offer, your CV will be held on file and form part of the employment personnel files we hold on all employees.