SRL is a specialist engineering consulting and testing business, established over 50 years ago. We primarily work within the construction industry and support contractors on some of the largest construction and infrastructure projects in the UK and elsewhere worldwide. Our London/Manchester and Sudbury offices are recruiting an experienced consultant to join our expanding team in delivering major projects for key clients throughout the UK. Are you ready to take the next step in your career?
This exciting opening offers you a chance to play a leading role in shaping SRL’s future. You will help SRL continue its excellent technical development as well as supporting our growing capabilities in other disciplines.
We are looking for people who are enthusiastic, practical and flexible. The role requires people who can engage and develop clients and colleagues at all levels.
- Working as part the infrastructure team to deliver s61 applications (CoPA 1974), for major infrastructure projects
- Responsible for collating technical information and writing applications
- Delegating work packages internally
- Meeting clients, collaborating with engineers and other consultants
- Have experience of successfully negotiating/liaising with project clients and local authorities;
- Have experience of writing s61 applications;
- Good communication skills and the ability to professionally represent both SRL and our clients;
- Competitive salary
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Westfield Health
- Pension up to 10% matched
- Gym/health and well-being Membership
- 5 days holiday + bank holidays
- Christmas shut down
- Death in service payment
- Share scheme (after 3 years)
To apply for this position please complete this application form.
In line with GDPR regulations, we will keep your CV until we have made a decision to progress your application further. If your application is not successful at any point leading up to the job offer stage, your CV and details will be permanently removed from our database. If your application is successful up to the point of a job offer, your CV will be held on file and form part of the employment personnel files we hold on all employees.