Air Quality (AQ) assessments from SRL’s team provide a comprehensive service to model, monitor and assess ambient and indoor air. We will help you by delivering air quality assessments for a range of purposes, including to support planning submissions and Permit applications.
Our project experience is wide, including road schemes, commercial and residential developments, industrial developments, airports, mineral extraction and many others, for a range of private and public sector clients, within the UK and internationally.
Our services include:
- Air Quality (AQ) assessments and ES chapters for new developments
- Identifying air quality constraints to development / due diligence
- Environmental Permit applications, and variations.
- Air dispersion modelling
- Dust assessments
- Odour assessments including sniff tests, odour modelling, and kitchen odours
- Indoor and ambient air quality monitoring, including data management and ratification
- Indoor AQ Plans and testing for BREEAM HEA 02
- Workplace exposure monitoring
- Expert witness representation
- Peer Review
- Local AQ Management Support
- Dust Management Plans
- AQ Neutral