Air quality consultancy offered by SRL provide a comprehensive service to model, monitor and assess ambient and indoor air. We will help you by delivering air quality assessments for a range of purposes, including to support planning submissions and Permit applications.
Our project experience is wide, including road schemes, commercial and residential developments, industrial developments, airports, mineral extraction and many others, for a range of private and public sector clients, within the UK and internationally.
Our services include:
- Air quality assessments and ES chapters for new developments
- Identifying air quality constraints to development / due diligence
- Environmental Permit applications, and variations.
- Air dispersion modelling
- Dust assessments
- Odour assessments
- Indoor and ambient air quality monitoring, including data management and ratification
- Indoor Air Quality Plans and testing for BREEAM HEA 02
- Workplace exposure monitoring
- Expert witness representation
- Peer Review
- Local Air Quality Management Support
More details of our services are available here.
National Air Quality Day was Thursday 15th June. See here for how you can get involved in improving air quality.