BREEAM assessments are designed to help construction professionals understand and mitigate the environmental impacts of the developments they design and build. The method uses an evidence based assessment process, with a straightforward scoring system and recognised certification.
We have a team of registered assessors dedicated to BREEAM. Our team is also experienced in a wide range of complimentary disciplines including softer skills such as project management and programme delivery. Our aim is to change the traditionally held view that BREEAM is a hindrance to projects.
Our service includes detailed assistance of evidence delivery using SRL templates. This reduces the work required by the design team and speeds up the successful completion and certification.
We don’t just give you a list of requirements and let you get on with it. We offer specialist advice, and help you to choose the most cost effective credits, advise how to achieve a desired rating and show you how to prepare supporting documentation. We tailor our service to suit your specific requirements.
Our services include:
- Public Buildings (Education, Higher Education, Healthcare, Prisons, Courts)
- Other Buildings (Incl Assembly, Leisure, Fire Stations, Forestry Commission etc)
- Bespoke Buildings UK (Tailored Criteria, Whitbread Premier Inn)
- Commercial (Offices, Retail, Industrial)
- Residential Buildings (Multi-residential, Code for Sustainable Homes, Ecohomes)
- BREEAM AP (Accredited Professional)
- Use of SRL’s BREEAM Templates
- Indoor Air Quality Plans and Testing for HEA 02
- Post Occupancy Evaluations
We offer advice on:
- Pre-assessments and how to achieve a desired rating
- Selection of the most cost effective credits
- How to prepare supporting documentation
Recently completed certified assessments include:
- Rhyl High School – Excellent
- Harrogate High School – Very Good
- Alperton Community School – Very Good
- Upton Meadows Primary School – Very Good
- Welland Primary School – Very Good
- Denfield Park Primary School extension – Good
To learn more about our involvement in BREEAM, see our Case Studies page. If you would like further information please contact Lauren Cullivan or call her on 01787 247595 or get in touch using the details on our Contact Us page.